The Day before 14th February, my friends and I were supposed to celeberate with Shankar Mahadevan's show in Purana Quila 'Aman ki Asha'.
But it was a fun more than a celeberation, I mean the show was about to begin by 5 pm as I was told. My freinds and I were there at 5 pm for rocking performance. The readers must appreciate the guard's patience over that place who were told to be there by 3 pm sharp, in black shirt and black trouser.
"hahaha", this is only for those organisers who were there to organise the show. I was waiting , even we asked for water and the answer were, everything is for the crew. I was having 'Asha For Shankar'. So what's the hell I was doing there. The celebrites care about their time, but they never care about my time( I mean I supposed to complete my algebra book in that precious time).
Who cares? That was my attitude. We rock with' Dil Chata Hein', ' Bomrau Bomrau' and toilet misconception.
'Hahahehe' that was really funny happened with us in toilet.
And the most interested thing that is about the VIPs' dolls. Oh my God! those girls, even the ladies were so charismatic in that VIP sitting arena. we were 'ooooooohhhhhh..'
But I must say Delhi crowd is really very rocking and supporting crowd who finally made us to rock and celeberate with the song' Rock on...ting ding ting....tana tana ting ding ting'.
Really it was Asha for Aman.
But it was a fun more than a celeberation, I mean the show was about to begin by 5 pm as I was told. My freinds and I were there at 5 pm for rocking performance. The readers must appreciate the guard's patience over that place who were told to be there by 3 pm sharp, in black shirt and black trouser.
"hahaha", this is only for those organisers who were there to organise the show. I was waiting , even we asked for water and the answer were, everything is for the crew. I was having 'Asha For Shankar'. So what's the hell I was doing there. The celebrites care about their time, but they never care about my time( I mean I supposed to complete my algebra book in that precious time).
Who cares? That was my attitude. We rock with' Dil Chata Hein', ' Bomrau Bomrau' and toilet misconception.
'Hahahehe' that was really funny happened with us in toilet.
And the most interested thing that is about the VIPs' dolls. Oh my God! those girls, even the ladies were so charismatic in that VIP sitting arena. we were 'ooooooohhhhhh..'
But I must say Delhi crowd is really very rocking and supporting crowd who finally made us to rock and celeberate with the song' Rock on...ting ding ting....tana tana ting ding ting'.
Really it was Asha for Aman.
No comments:
Post a Comment